There is nothing like having a conversation with your best friend about motherhood. Having someone that just gets it can be a lifesaver in this crazy journey through motherhood. And The Best Mom Friends Series is just that. Conversations about the truth about motherhood with two moms who are best friends. So here are our favorite mom truth vlogs from Best Mom Friends.
- Selfcare Is Necessary For Moms. Selfcare is necessary for moms. We do so much for everyone else. We have to take time to take care of ourselves. Sometimes we have to take a moment and do something for ourselves.
- Perfect Mom Syndrome. Are you tired of not being the perfect mom? Well join the club because none of us are. Let’s stop stressing over what we aren’t good out and share what we are good at.
- Do You Experience The Parenting Witching Hour? What’s the parenting “witching hour” you ask? That wonderful time between school and bedtime when your children lose their minds but you still have to cook dinner, finish homework, and parent. Everyone is hangry, you are out of patience and bed time is still a few hours away. That’s the parenting “witching hour.”
- We Are Hot Mess Moms. As your Best Mom Friends, we want you to know that we are both a #hotmessmom. We just want you to know you are not alone.
- Getting It In When You Have Kids. Getting one-on-one time with your spouse or partner can is hard enough when you have kids. But finding time for “getting it in” aka having sex… aka married sex…is near impossible. Between tired parents that are touched out and overwhelmed and kids that seem to never leave you alone or sleep where do you find the time? Here are a few ways we manage to sneak in “getting it in.”
- Mom Brain Is Real. Mom Brain is real and if you have kids you probably have it. And it can show up in a multitude of ways…forgetting words, losing things, forgetting why you came into a room, confusing your kids’ names, missing appointment. Do you suffer from mom brain?