Motherhood is no joke! It is truly one of the toughest thing you will ever do in your life. It is a rollercoaster that will take you through your lowest lows and your highest high. The key to surviving motherhood is to always find the humor in the chaos of mom life because otherwise you may just lose your mind. So here is a list of 6 hilarious books moms must read.
*This blog contains affiliate links.
- IMomSoHard. Kristine and Jen are two hilarious moms that keep it all the way real about life as a mom. These two make you feel like they are your best mom friends and they will have you laughing and crying about the truth of motherhood.
- I Heart My Little A-Holes: A bunch of holy-crap moments no one ever told you about parenting Let’s be honest…Kids can definitely be little A-holes but that does’t mean you love them any less. What it does mean is that often times you feel like you are losing your mind and you are not sure if you are the only one. Karen Alpert shares tons of funny parenting moments that you no you absolutely are not alone.
- The Honest Toddler: A Child’s Guide to Parenting If you haven’t heard about The Honest Toddler you must be living under a rock. This is book is all about parenting but from the perspective of your toddler and it is freakin’ hilarious.
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy: An Honest and Irreverent Look at Motherhood – The Good, The Bad, and the Scary Do you ever feel like you are completely failing at this mom thing? Are you definitely not the Pinterest perfect mommy? Then this is the book for you. This book combines essays from Jill Smokler, founder of ScaryMommy.com, with real life confessions of moms that range from shocking to hilarious.
- Belly Laughs, 10th anniversary edition: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth This is by far the funniest and realest book on pregnancy out there. Jenny shares about all the things that come along with pregnancy and birth that nobody talks about and it is hilarious.
- Go the F**k to Sleep I don’t think this book needs much of an explanation. The title says it all.
Do you have a favorite book on parenting or motherhood that makes you laugh out loud? Please share with us by commenting below.
Elisha Beach is a stay-at-home mom to four kids and four step-kids…Yes, you read that right—eight kids. She is a wife, home cook, taxi driver, herder of children, terrible housekeeper and founder of The Mom Forum.
If you enjoyed this blog, be sure to subscribe to our email list to get more blogs like this straight to your inbox.