You may be saying to yourself… “What mom has time to listen to podcast?” But let me ask you…How many hours a week do you spend driving between work, school and extra curricular activities listening to the same 10 annoying pop songs on the radio? Probably more that you care to count. And wouldn’t you rather listen to a podcast than another Arianna Grande song? Or maybe you are tired of listening to podcast that everyone raves about but that just don’t cover the things that matter to you. Well, pop your earbuds in (or just one of them so you can make sure your kids are fighting because they looked at each other) and listen to these 11 amazing diverse podcast for moms.
- The Mom Forum Podcast. Call us bias but of course The Mom Forum Podcast is at the top of the list. This podcast offers stories of motherhood from women of all walks of life. There is a story for every mom to connect to.
- Hey Girl. Alex Elle is one of the gurus of sharing your truth and selfcare. On her podcast she shares the stories of women from all walks of life with intimate and enlightening conversations
- MILF Podcast. It’s not what you may think. Host Jennifer Tracey Moms I’d Like To Follow.
- The Mama Tea Show. Get the perspective of 4 moms in different stages of mom life on all things motherhood from mom guilt to raising black sons. It feel like you are sipping a cup of tea right along with your momma friends.
- For The Love With Jen Hatmaker. Jen is an author, blogger, podcaster and tv personality. She is the momma of 5 kiddos and she will make you feel like her best mom friend. She also has some of the best guest she interviews on the show that range from fellow mommas to celebrities to top thought leaders.
- Mom Life Yo. Breegan Jane and T. Lopez are two best mom friends that keep it totally real when it comes to mom life. They cover all kinds of topics will managing to keep you laughing about all the things that come along with motherhood.
- Janet Lansbury Unruffled. Janet Lansbury is a respected parenting expert for all ages and stages of parenting. If you have a parenting challenge you are facing, she has a podcast that will give you the advice you need.
- SuperMamas. What’s special about this podcast is that it is hosted by sisters Bricia and Paulina. Imagine being able to chat all things motherhood with your sister! And boy do they chat about all the topics from being bilingual to mental health to dating. It’s all here.
- The Empowered Mama. This podcast is hosted by fit4mom founder Lisa Druxman…You know the lady that came up with Stroller Strides. She chats with amazing guest and shares her own knowledge on fitness of course, finding balance, living with purpose and passion.
- Never Before with Janet Mock. Well this podcast has nothing to do with motherhood although the amazing Janet Mock does have some fascinating conversations with moms like Kris Jenner and Tina Knowles. But sometimes you need to do something that has nothing to do with motherhood and just inspires you as a woman and individual.
- How It Is. This hails podcast from Reese Weatherspoon’s media company Hello Sunshine. And who doesn’t have a girl crush on Reese??? But this is another podcast that doesn’t focus on motherhood but tells women’s stories in their own words and it is a must listen.
What’s your favorite podcast?
Elisha Beach is a stay-at-home mom to four kids and four step-kids…Yes, you read that right—eight kids. She is a wife, home cook, taxi driver, herder of children, terrible housekeeper and founder of The Mom Forum.
If you enjoyed this blog, be sure to subscribe to our email list to get more blogs like this straight to your inbox.