Multitasking Mommas are always looking for things to make their life a little easier and lord knows cell phones and tablets have been the answer to many busy moms’ prayers. We are always trying to accomplish 10 things at once with only 2 hands…Take a phone call, answer a text, return an email, cook dinner, clean the kitchen, comfort a crying kid and help with homework all at the same dang time. And all of this is actually possible thanks to our trusty iPhones, iPads, androids and tablets that have made the multitasking life of mommas so much easier. But we can’t do all that and hold a phone or tablet at the same time, so instead of growing another set of hands here are the coolest mom approved tablet stands to help keep you multitasking, handsfree and available for your kiddos.
- Octa MonkeyTail Tablet Stand. This is the coolest and most versatile tablet stand. It’s flexible and can reshaped anyway you like it. Use it on your kitchen counter top, in the bed and even in the car.
- nbryte Tablift Tablet Stand. This stand takes Netflix and Chill to a whole other level. Set this up in your bed or on the couch and you can chill without getting any neck cramps from sitting in uncomfortable positions.
- AboveTEK Retail Kiosk iPad Stand, 360° Rotating Commercial Tablet Stand.This tablet is sturdy, kid resistant and rotates 360 degrees. Use it as a stand in the kitchen while you cook dinner or sit it on the floor with your kiddo to distract them for a bit while you get dinner done.
- Macally Flexible Gooseneck Tablet Holder.This is the perfect tablet holder for your kitchen. Clip it to your cabinet while looking through a recipe or clip it on the edge of your counter while you chop and prep for dinner. It’s small, portable and super easy to use.
- Ansteker Car Headrest Tablet Holder. Those car tablet holders that make you have to practically disassemble your carseat just to get it in the car are super annoying. But this tablet holder can be installed in less than 5 minutes and you won’t break any nails in the process.
- Gogo Pillow 3-in-1 Tablet Holder.Traveling can be such a pain in the neck in more ways than one. But this amazing tablet holder can transition from a tablet holder to a pillow to a neck pillow. And as multitasking mommas we need things that can multitask just like us.
Elisha Beach is a stay-at-home mom to four kids and four step-kids…Yes, you read that right—eight kids. She is a wife, home cook, taxi driver, herder of children, terrible housekeeper and founder of The Mom Forum.
If you enjoyed this blog, be sure to subscribe to our email list to get more blogs like this straight to your inbox and receive a free printout of “Mom Mantras” that will inspire you throughout your day.