It is finally Summer, Summer, Summer Time (in my best Will Smith voice) and beach days are finally here. Am I the only one jumping for joy? I am not a big fan of sand but I am ready to throw the schedules to the wind and let the kids have free reign to chase waves and throw sand. There is something magical about the beach that makes my kid play well together for hours on end and I am here for all of it. With as much time as I spend at the beach, I have accumulated quite a collection of beach shoes and here are some of my favorite summer beach shoes to keep moms cute and comfy while chasing kids at the beach.
- Havaianas Women’s Slim Flip Flop Sandal $25.95 I have at least 5 different pairs of these flip flop sandals and there are my go to year round (I live in Los Angeles). They come in tons of great colors and designs and right now some of them are on sale for as low as $17.88.
- crocs Women’s Citilane Roka Slip-On $33.99 Crocs may not be the most fashionable brand but they are super comfortable with a ton of cute options. The Roka Slip on is a comfy full shoe option that can easily go from beach to everyday.
- Crocs Women’s Serena Flip Flop $20.99 Can you tell I am a fan of crocs?Especially for the beach. This is a flip flop that actually has some form of arch support which is a necessity for me. Not to mention they come in multiple color options.
- Birkenstock Essentials Unisex Gizeh EVA Sandals $39.95 Birkenstocks are another great option for a beach shoe that has some arch support. This is a cheaper rubber version of Birkenstocks and this style is my favorite of all the Birkenstock style sandals. I have the standard thong sandal that goes for about 100 bucks in multiple colors and I love them.
- Women’s Beach Swim Shoes Quick-Dry Aqua Socks Pool Shoes $22.88 These are for the mommas that do a little more running around and a little less sunning on a beach towel. Or maybe you have a toddler like me and need to be ready to dart across the sand at a moments notice. These offer a great sneaker like option that still dries quickly.
What summer beach shoes do you love?
Elisha Beach is a stay-at-home mom to four kids and four step-kids…Yes, you read that right—eight kids. She is a wife, home cook, taxi driver, herder of children, terrible housekeeper and founder of The Mom Forum.
If you enjoyed this blog, be sure to subscribe to our email list to get more blogs like this straight to your inbox.